Welcome to Day 31!
Goal: Send 31 Goodwill Wishes
Take a moment and think …
Since 01 December you have …
- Sent 496 thoughts of Health + Happiness into the world (after today’s thoughts)
- Received 31 emails prompting you to inspire the world for Health + Happiness
How have we impacted the world? What is different in your day-to-day?
Here are a few things I noticed.
- Check out the countries visiting PoeWellnessSolutions.com. The World is inspired to find health + happiness! (NOTE: This is data collected from the Poe Wellness Solutions Google Analytics. Each country in blue visited the website at least one time. The US is the darkest blue because the greatest number of visitors are from the US. WOW! That’s is the majority of the world!)
- Maybe I am more attuned to Health + Happiness having sent so many thoughts into the world or maybe the world is simply healthier and happier.
- I definitely see the words “health” and/or “happy” very regularly.
- I notice people smiling more. I like to make eye contact when I am silently wishing goodwill. People seem to enjoy smiling. Hmmm … maybe they are feeling the good wishes or maybe they are a bit uncomfortable. Something to think about.
- I feel good sending thoughts of health + happiness!
Today’s goal is thirty-one thoughts. It is no small challenge and you totally got this. Maybe do a few extra. Have fun! Go out and inspire the world!
May your New Year’s Eve be filled with health + happiness! XOXOXOXO
What have you noticed? Share your stories in a comment below. Love to hear from you!
6 thoughts on “Health + Happiness Around the World ~ Day 31 Inspiration”
Meg, I hope you and Dean will enjoy good health, joy and peace in the coming year.
Happy New Year! All the best in all things to you. I do hope we see each other soon. It’s been way too long.
Health + Happiness to you!
WOW!!! Look at all that blue on the map. That is so impressive. Congratulations to all of us and a HUGE thank you for guiding us on this wonderful journey. We couldn’t have done this without you Meg.
Sarah! You my friend can do anything you set your mind to. Thank you for your commitment and participation. You make a difference in my world every day! May 2020 be amazeballs in every way.
Health + Happiness to you!
Thank you Meg for setting this up and guiding all of us (nearly the full world) through a month of awareness around loving kindness. Whether we have sent all of our 496 thoughts or not, you definitely planted a seed in all of our minds to practice loving kindness where we can, and however we want. I loved to see the notes from various people and getting their thoughts around this. Getting ‘Imagine’ as the World Anthem will definitely stick me with me 🙂
I did not succeeded in 496 thoughts, but I am trying to make it a habit to think about loving kindness when I am in my car and I am hopeful that it will gradually trickle down in other parts of my life.
Thank you & Happy New Year to you, Dean, Lucy and Roxy
You are welcome. It’s the great participation, appreciation and learning that makes this the best! You may not have succeeded in 496 thoughts this time but sounds like your different approach (than the previous challenge) offered many opportunities for learning. Maybe that success is more valuable than the actual number of thoughts.
Happy New Year to you, your family, your chickens, your kitties and anyone else that has joined your amazing home.