Purple = Live-Streaming, Virtual Classes
Green = Pilates for Parkinson's, PMI Classes
Due to COVID19 restrictions, all classes previously offered at ADF and Santosha Space are offered online until further notice. Our goal is to give you the best live-streaming, virtual classes!
PMI - Pilates for Parkinson's, Durham NC - Although classes are cancelled, enjoy 20ish minute YouTube videos with Meg. Click here to access videos.
Please contact us with any questions ~ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Live-Streaming, Virtual Classes
In response to COVID19 restrictions, all movement classes are offered online. Join us! Share your time, your practice and your space with me and each other.
~ 1 class drop in = $15
~ 5 class pass = $50 (never expires, non-refundable)
~ 10 class pass = $100 (never expires, non-refundable)
~ 15 class pass = $150 (never expires, non-refundable)
**First Class - No Charge! Try class and let's make sure make sense together.
Need To Know
Payment - Purchase online with a credit card. Click the Green button below.
Waiver - Read and sign by clicking the Waiver Tab at the bottom of the screen.
Access Class - Click the purple/pink button above or click here.
Special Online Deals ~ Begins 01 June 2020
Purchase a class pass for you and receive a 5 CLASS PASS to SHARE WITH A FRIEND! That's right! When you buy your next class pass, we email you a 5 Class Pass to share with a friend that is not already attending Poe Wellness Solutions classes. Got questions? Send me an email ~ email@example.com.
Tips for Online Class Success
- Dial in early. Technology is amazing and can be very frustrating. Join early and then do other things until class begins.
- Set up your space ~ good lighting, props, music, etc.
- If you know you like props, here are a few suggestions.
- A Chair
- A wall or doorway
- A mat is not required
- Be creative!
- Consider the floor surface. A cushy carpet is great when you are rolling around and can create a very frustrating balance situation.
- Music – I cannot use music. It sounds icky through your audio. If you like music, play it where you are.