As we find our way with COVID 19, we explore new ways to offer classes.
Check out Class Announcements on this page for updates on virtual, in-person and hybrid classes, as well as,
how to purchase classes based on class type & location.
Yoga at Yonder
Reserve your spot & purchase Yoga at Yonder classes ~ Learn more here.
Pilates for Parkinson's
Offered at no charge for people with PD and their care partners ~ Learn more here.
Pilates Yoga Fusion and Yin Yoga Explorer
Purchase classes by pressing the green button below.
- Prices vary whether participating In Person or via Zoom. You will be prompted to select when purchasing classes.
- Signing up in advance/reserving your spot not required at this time. Process may change based on attendance.
SCHEDULE ANNOUNCEMENTS (Updated 19 April 2022)
Wednesdays in May & June - Pilates Yoga Fusion - Change in location. Join us at The Cloth Mill in Hillsborough. In-Person Only.
PMI - Pilates for Parkinson's ~ Update 22 March 2022
- Join us every Wednesday beginning 12 January 2022.
- Spring Break - No Class April 13 & 20
- Last class of session - 22 June 2022
- Enjoy 20ish minute YouTube videos with Meg. Click here to access videos.
Pilates Yoga Fusion ~ Update 25 Dec 2021
- Sunday & Wednesday Pilates Yoga Fusion classes are offered
- Sunday ~ Ballet School of Chapel Hill. In-Person & Zoom.
- Wednesday ~ Join us at The Cloth Mill in Hillsborough. In-Person Only.
- You Bring: Mat, Mask, Open-mind as we figure out hybrid classes
- We Provide: Block(s), Strap, Great attitude!
Yin Yoga Explorer ~ Update 01 May 2022 - In Person Only.
- 2nd and 4th Sunday's of the month ~ Join us In-Person. Starting May 2022, In Person ONLY.
- Join via Zoom: Due to lack of attendance via Zoom beginning May 2022, class is offered In Person ONLY.
- In-Person Location: Tom Stevens Art Gallery - 126 W King Street downtown Hillsborough.
- We Provide: Blocks, Straps, Great Attitude, Fabulous Instruction!
- You Bring: Mat, Mask, Any props you'd like for your Yin practice and an open-mind as we figure out hybrid classes.
NOTE FROM MEG: If you've attended a Yin class with me, you know I Love Props. With less props we will find our way, build our forts for support & enjoy our Yin practice and community.
Contact me if you have questions - email@example.com.