10:30 -11:45 AM
Are you interested in supporting your community? Become a Parkinson’s Movement Initiative Volunteer! We are looking for volunteers to support Dance and Pilates for Parkinson’s.
What makes a good volunteer?
- People person interested in building relationships
- Enjoy offering support and assistance
- Observant of self, others and surroundings
- Ready to get moving
- Ready to have fun
In this training you learn about the following:
- The Parkinson’s Movement Initiative
- Why Dance and Pilates for Parkinson’s
- Common Symptoms
- What to expect in class
- Volunteer expectations
To learn more or sign up contact Meg (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Susan (ncdanceforparkinsons
Event Follow Up
Super excited about the great group that showed up for our first Parkinson’s Movement Initiative Volunteer Training. Thank you for your desire to learn more about our program and willingness to provide support in your community. Look forward to seeing you in class and continuing to build a strong program together.